Buy high quality CP7 pallets, you can do this at Paletten Andries. For many years, our company in Sint-Katelijne-Waver has specialized in the production and sale of CP7 pallets, or Chemical Palette number 7. The guidelines of the Association of Plastic Manufacturers Europe (APME) for pallet manufacturers are strictly followed. CP7 pallets are used standard wooden pallets, specially developed for your company in the chemical, petrochemical, food and pharmaceutical industry. They have a very solid structure, which makes them resistant to heavy loads : depending on the use to more than 1,250 kg.
- Dimensions 1100 × 1300 mm / 1,10 × 1,30 m
- Pallet with frame and bottom shelves in both directions
- Beveled corners to prevent tearing of the foil
- A large number of upper boards so that products remain stable on the pallet
- Carrying capacity: +/- 1250kg
Own production of CP7 pallets
The CP7 pallets are produced in our own production facilities on fully automatic production lines. Each pallet is identifiable with a producer number – 163 is the number of Paletten Andries. Further operations and treatments of your CP pallets are also possible:
- HT or ISPM15 treatment
- Drying against mold or discoloration for critical sectors
Ordering wooden CP7 pallets
Order a full freight or a smaller number of CP7 pallets, anything is possible. Thanks to our large stock, we can deliver the pallets rapidly to you. We are also happy to do extras such as strapping the pallets for you.