Selling quality CP pallets, that’s what Paletten Andries does. For decades, our pallet center in Sint-Katelijne-Waver has specialized in the production and sale of CP1 pallets, or Chemie Palet number 1. We follow the guidelines of the Association of Plastic Manufacturers Europe (APME) for pallet manufacturers.
CP1 pallets are often used wooden standard pallets, specially developed to suit your company in the chemical, petrochemical, food and pharmaceutical industry, or any other sector. An added value is the very high quality. The pallets are particularly strong, ideal for your bags, boxes or big bags. They can handle a great weight, up to more than 1,000 kg, depending on the application. This also makes them economically interesting.
- Block pallet type with runners
- Dimensions 1,200 × 1,000 mm / 1.2 × 1 m with skids
- full wooden blocks or pressed / composite blocks.
- Crossover for good wrapping with foil
- Beveled corners to prevent tearing of the foil
- A large number of upper boards so that products remain stable on the pallet
- Carrying capacity: +/- 1000kg
Own production of CP1 pallets
The CP1 pallets are produced in our own production facilities on fully automatic production lines. Each palette is identifiable with a producer number – 163 is the number of Paletten Andries. Further operations and treatments of your CP pallets are also possible:
- HT or ISPM15 treatment
- Drying against mold or discoloration for critical sectors
Ordering wooden CP1 pallets
Order a full freight or a smaller number of CP1 pallets, anything is possible. Thanks to our large stock, you can have them in no time. We deliver the pallets one on top of the other or nested. We are also happy to do extras such as strapping the pallets for you.