You will find a high-quality version of number 5 of the list of Chemical Pallets at Paletten Andries. We are specialized in the production and sale of CP5 pallets since many years. We strictly follow the guidelines of the Association of Plastic Manufacturers Europe (APME) for pallet manufacturers. CP5 pallets are used in various sectors, although they were originally developed for the chemical, petrochemical, food and pharmaceutical industries. The pallets are particularly strong, ideal for your bags, boxes or big bags. They have a very solid structure, which makes them resistant to heavy loads: up to more than 1,000 kg depending on the application.
- Block pallet type with runners
- Dimensions 760 × 1140 mm / 0,76 × 1,14 m with skids
- Crossover for good wrapping with foil
- Beveled corners to prevent tearing of the foil
- A large number of upper boards so that products remain stable on the pallet
- Carrying capacity: +/- 1000kg
Own production of CP5 pallets
The CP5 pallets are produced in our own production facilities on fully automatic production lines. Each pallet is identifiable with a producer number – 163 is the number of Paletten Andries. Further operations and treatments of your CP pallets are also possible:
- HT or ISPM15 treatment
- Drying against mold or discoloration for critical sectors
Ordering wooden CP5 pallets
Order a full freight or a smaller number of CP5 pallets, anything is possible. Thanks to our large stock, we can deliver the pallets rapidly to you. We deliver the pallets one on top of the other or nested. We are also happy to do extras such as strapping the pallets for you.